more on black salve? just search for it…………..it will come to you!
I got my first black salve from a friend in Maui in the nineties, it was difficult to get and nowhere to buy. I saw many healings occurs, mainly friends and friends of friends who got a light skin cancer and healed it rather fast with the black salve.
Have a look at this book and research more about black salve on your own, who knows if you need it one day………….Carolina
Greg Caton on 30 Years Removing Cancers
This is an Unscripted / uninhibited discussion in Ecuador between Joshua and Greg Caton on Black Salve – both Caton’s just published book and the controversial compound itself.
Covered in this video:
- Caton discusses his work as the pioneer of the online Black Salve phenomenon, starting in 1995.
- The thousands of people that Caton cured over a 30 year period.
- The successful use of escharotics going back into antiquity.
- The evidence in the “U.S. patent office” that the U.S. government knew of and admitted to the existence of legitimate escharotic cancer cures even in the 1800’s.
- Tangential mention of Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling’s position on cancer research. (“Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud.”). No one is high enough up the ladder of respectability to avoid condemnation if they question the corruption. Example: The attempts by orthodoxy to make Pauling look like a wackjob when he provided the proof that the entire foundation beneath statin drugs was itself fraudulent.
- The centuries long effort by the allopathic and pharmaceutical communities – with the help of their henchmen in governments and regulatory agencies – to eliminate the use of properly made escharotics and erase their long, noble history.
- What the Black Salve phenomenon teaches us about the irreversibly corrupt foundation of Western civilization.
- Caton discussing particulars of the corrupt legal system in the U.S., which threatened his wife if he didn’t “plead” to what they themselves knew were bogus charges.
- The video closes with Joshua encouraging viewers to buy the digital version of the book ($9.95), learn how to use escharotics properly, and make use of this still available and vital healing modality.
Details on Greg Caton and the Black Salve book can be found at: